Yoo hoo Nancy
xX~Karma~Xx
2005-09-27 19:26:40 UTC
What? You don't even know me.
Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
-L.
LOL what?
Idiots, everyone of you. I have info now, I'm going to use it.
That's nice. Who is -L?
Xx~Karma~xX
George Orwell
2005-09-27 23:29:20 UTC
What? You don't even know me.
Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
-L.
LOL what?
Idiots, everyone of you. I have info now, I'm going to use it.
Another piece of info: Lyn has an email address you might not know is hers,
***@gmail.com.

It's not a secret; you can look it up in Google Groups (to verify that I am
not outing private information).
Lamey - The Cable Guy
2006-02-17 06:51:29 UTC
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:29:20 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
Post by George Orwell
What? You don't even know me.
Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
-L.
LOL what?
Idiots, everyone of you. I have info now, I'm going to use it.
Another piece of info: Lyn has an email address you might not know is hers,
It's not a secret; you can look it up in Google Groups (to verify that I am
not outing private information).
I haven't been in this froup for eons. What's on?
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey