Sweety
unknown
2006-08-09 09:04:11 UTC
The room is lonely without you, the lake is cold, the flowers with no
smell, the bread is dry. The place needs you to make it complete.
BlueColumbine
2006-08-09 10:03:34 UTC
Post by unknown
The room is lonely without you, the lake is cold, the flowers with no
smell, the bread is dry. The place needs you to make it complete.
i'm here . . .

smell the flowers - so beautiful.

sometimes, lakes are cold - specially up there

and teh bread? well - toss it out and we'll get another loaf :-)

hugggs
unknown
2006-08-09 11:17:17 UTC
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:03:34 -0400, BlueColumbine
Post by BlueColumbine
Post by unknown
The room is lonely without you, the lake is cold, the flowers with no
smell, the bread is dry. The place needs you to make it complete.
i'm here . . .
I can tell
Post by BlueColumbine
smell the flowers - so beautiful.
Not unlike the sweet scent of you my dear.
Post by BlueColumbine
sometimes, lakes are cold - specially up there
Yet the warmth of us.........................
Post by BlueColumbine
and teh bread? well - toss it out and we'll get another loaf :-)
No loafing here my sweet.
Post by BlueColumbine
hugggs
squeezes
BlueColumbine
2006-08-10 11:12:57 UTC
Post by BlueColumbine
and teh bread? well - toss it out and we'll get another loaf :-)
No loafing here my sweet.
Post by BlueColumbine
hugggs
squeezes