ok, seriously, creation and global warming scientifically proved.
Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin
2005-10-03 17:38:42 UTC
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 09:44:53 -0600, Lamey - The cable guy
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:25:01 -0400, "news.readfreenews.net"
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:31:22 -0400, "news.readfreenews.net"
http://www.venganza.org/
Thats the funniest shit Ive ever read, and I hope vampii reads it.
Just wanted to say I loved this. I'm now finding excuses to say
'noodly
appendage'
friggen mee too!
free sig...
Funny how everything you know is bullshit, everything you see is a
reflection, everything you hear is an echo,everything you touch is an
electric signal.
We are totally blind,deaf, and numb.
i like the ontological arguments which really take the piss out of the
corresponding christian bullshit
Got some news for you sister...Christianity is your only hope.
Seriously...by all other religions you are doomed, only Christianity
promised you the life after even being the dispicABLE hacker that you
are.
So true.
If The Koran is the truth we are all screwed. If buddism is real...we
are
all screwed.
If the spagetti monster is real...we are all starch products.
What?
The spaghetti monster isn't real?
Damn!!!!!!
Buzzard done SE'd me again!!!!!!!
If science is all there is we are a tv show.
But, Christianity, and ONLY Christianity is a religion based on parole.
Exactly.
You are on death row just like me and everyone else on this planet.
Suicide
is the same as trying to escape death row, and that shit just moves you
the front of the line.
That'se way of putting it....
Without your parole councelor, your going to the chair, and after that
you
never existed.
In Vampi's case that could be a good thing....
:-)
Dood, one minor heart attack and watch how quickly she goes Christian.
She's be in her 9th hail mary before she coughs up the hairball, then its
back to screw George bush again.
Blah! No matter what, I like Vampi, She was always a big help to me.
Big help doing what?
Taking hallucinogenic drugs or overthrowing your government?
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman)
Anti Archangel #41 The difference between John Kerry and Ted Kennedy is
Stalking Filth #69.5 that Ted Kennedy has at least one confirmed kill.
--|
<:((>>>><
--|
news.readfreenews.net
2005-10-04 13:00:15 UTC
[...]
shhhhh....I like her too, but she's so fanatical about republicans I can't
help but throw stones at her, they bounce back covered in candy sometimes.
-
GIT-R-DONE!
alt.usenet.legends.lamey