A Thought
unknown
2006-08-04 10:09:49 UTC
When you stole my heart, you took a piece of me. My first heartbreak
and my one true love. Since then, I haven't been whole and without
you, I can't seem to be what I used to be. You took something from me
and I want it back. Even though you might 've not been mine, it sure
seemed like you were. We still talk but only once in a while. It pains
me to say this, but sometimes I wish I never met you (never met you) I
wouldn't still be thinking about you and wishing I could spend one
more day with you. But if that wish did come true, it would leave me
wishing for one more day with you... Maybe it would be better if we
never met, but maybe I wouldn't be as strong as I am today. You are my
light and I am the dark. You saved me from myself and you probably,
hopefully, always will.
oryange
you are in ma heart
unknown