Yoo hoo Karma
Wobblemetits
2005-10-02 20:23:42 UTC
backfired. Now about them pics?
I told you Barry has my pic. Now quit bothering me.
-L.
I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is a cat
group right? Let's talk about pussy.
Mines smooth and bald and extremely sweet.
Mmmm Wobble
Lamey - The cable guy
2005-10-03 14:24:47 UTC
Post by Wobblemetits
backfired. Now about them pics?
I told you Barry has my pic. Now quit bothering me.
-L.
I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is a cat
group right? Let's talk about pussy.
Mines smooth and bald and extremely sweet.
Stop it.
-

GIT-R-DONE!

alt.usenet.legends.lamey
Wobblemetits
2005-10-06 08:23:13 UTC
Post by Lamey - The cable guy
Post by Wobblemetits
backfired. Now about them pics?
I told you Barry has my pic. Now quit bothering me.
-L.
I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is a cat
group right? Let's talk about pussy.
Mines smooth and bald and extremely sweet.
Stop it.
Did you get a stiffy??? hahhahahah It's a good job yer sat at a desk mista!!
Wobble
Hobart
2005-10-06 15:27:17 UTC
On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:23:13 +0100, "Wobblemetits" <***@wobble.com>
wrote:

$
$"Lamey - The cable guy" <***@utb.com> wrote in message
$news:***@4ax.com...
$> On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:23:42 +0100, wrote:
$>
$>>
$>>"Lamey - The cable guy" <***@netzero.net> wrote in message
$>>news:***@4ax.com...
$>>> On 30 Sep 2005 08:34:26 -0700, wrote:
$>>>
$>>>>

Made me knock the damn desk over.
Wobblemetits
2005-10-07 11:36:07 UTC
Post by Hobart
$
$>
$>>
$>>>
$>>>>
$>>>>> backfired. Now about them pics?
$>>>>
$>>>>I told you Barry has my pic. Now quit bothering me.
$>>>>
$>>>>-L.
$>>> I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is
a cat
$>>> group right? Let's talk about pussy.
$>>
$>>Mines smooth and bald and extremely sweet.
$>
$>
$> Stop it.
$
$Did you get a stiffy??? hahhahahah It's a good job yer sat at a desk
mista!!
Made me knock the damn desk over.
Be careful yer don't poke your eye out. Yer know, I have the same problem,
it's my tits, I can't run cos they knock me cold out on the floor. What do
you suggest I should do? It's gonna be no good if I have to run for my life
one day.
--
Wobble